Do I have good reason to break up with him?

I found out he's still on the dating site we met on. The site said he was on today. I'm a little sick of his shit. He said his phone got a notification and he checked it. He also said he hasn't been on since we started dating. My whole thing is, why check it if it's from a dating site? And why is he still on there? Am I right to break it off?

• Yes
  • No

35

Most Helpful Guy

• messy situation, how forgiving are you? if you are very forgiving maybe try explain how much it bothers you? if not yeah move on goodluck :)

• I agreed. I wouldn't care about it. The thing is if im a right girl that he want to be with. He would not find another one. And he still looking for someone. I would not hesitate to find new one too. When I said they are free to do that. If they think those girp much better than me, go on. And never ever come bavk. Most guy just stay. lol

• I feel like regardless of what he says it wasn't right. I could easily go on there and get lots of notifications but I don't. I'll try talking to him today but I don't know if I want to continue the relationship as @Debara said, if I was the right girl for him he shouldn't be looking elsewhere.

• you seem to have your answers already, dont waste your life been blinded by love in something you dont believe in you are totally right though, why would he even go on there if he was happy with you, human nature people (most) are greedy bastards and should really be taught how to appreciate what they already have! @ debara i think i would be staying if you spoke to me like that also, if you think they grip like me! :o haha goodluck either way :)

What Guys Said 4

• If he's still a member on a dating site and he's still getting notifications, it means he's still actively looking to date around.

• My ex and I met on POF. I deleted the app from my phone and don't have home internet so I was never on.

She said that my profile was changing a lot and even uploaded some pics that I had recently taken.

I was faithful during the relationship, but it felt Shitty to be accused. It was one of many reasons I dumped her.

Proceed either way with caution. It hurts to be accused.

• He shouldn't even have a profile up let alone check notifications if he is with me. It's not about him cheating, it's about him being on a dating site when he's with me. Not cool

• He could be telling the truth and you could be controlling. It's hard to know the real truth.

• He was probably just checking it for his egos sake,

• He shouldn't even have it.

• That's sort of how I feel. He either isn't mature enough or wants the best of both worlds. Neither are something I want to deal with. Thank you for making me think about it in more depth. I feel more secure and right about my decision.

• Your welcome and good luck:)

What Girls Said 3

• Ask him to delete his profile if you feel your relationship is exclusive. If he says no THEN dump him.

• I know he won't say no to deleting it because at this point he's trying to win me back. I just don't want this kind of shit to keep happening.

• If you aren't happy with that behaviour then dump him. You can't make him change. Don't let yourself keep getting hurt.

• Dump him. Why is he going to be dating you and on the site? If you 2 are dating, I take that as being a bit exclusive. This type of stuff increases this wondering eye mess

• GTFO. You dont know what he is or isn't doing and guys get curious a lot. For your sake and to protect yourself get out now

• That's what I was thinking..