Girls: Why Does She Keeps Calling Me After The Breakup?

After a nine month toxic and abusive relationship, everything has finally come to an end. We said our final words and parted ways. She said that it is best if we don't talk anymore but, why does she keep calling me?

The calls are usually once a week. Her tone of voice sounds like she misses me.

Is there a possibility that she may want to come back and start over? Or, is this her way of trying to get over me?

Any insight from the ladies would be greatly appreciated!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question. My thoughts with questions like this are: if I would act like this, how would I feel and what would be my motives?

In this situation: my motive would be calling him so that he won't forget me, and maybe get him to want me back. My advice if you don't want her back, if you want to end things: don't pick up. Ignore everything from her. Maybe you could reply one text or one call by saying: "I thought you didn't want to talk anymore, that's fine with me but then leave me alone". Something like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I definitely still miss her. The thought of getting back together is amazing but, everything was so heavy and toxic. She was abusive verbally, physically, and things did not end well when she tried to harm herself by cutting her wrists! I want to give 'us' another chance. It is especially difficult when she calls but does not want to see me!

• Let me be a pain in the ass now: you want to give things another try, but do you think things will have changed? If she'll still be abusive and self harm, I don't think the relationship will work now, if that's the reason of the break up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, she wants you back. BUT do you want the relationship back is the bigger question?

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely. I would try again with her, over and over again. The difficult part is how to come back to someone that is abusive, people do not change overnight.

• Show All
    • She is the first woman that I have truly loved. I guess I am just chasing the better part of her. Those are the memories that I hold on to and that's what leads me to believe she can change.

• I see that. Definitely normal human behavior. Just hope she doesn't continue her abusive ways for your sake.

• She definitely miss you. To start over i'm not sure. How long did you broken up? If it is not that long it may she just miss you. To make sure if you meet her in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's just acting weird. Plain and simple. If she lovedvyou then she wouldn't be abusive to you. That's plain selfish. Broken up ans doesn't wait you to have a new gf.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she's finding it difficult to let go, when a person is in a relationship that isn't working , its easy to walk a

0|0
    0|0
  • A abusive relationship isn't want you want to be getting into been there done that

0|0
    0|0
  • guy she loves you i have been in this kind of situation before she will finally say it to u

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she misses you but just ignore her and move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants you back dude.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes