Is it really over? Please help!!!

Hello,
This is so not usually me but I would like some advice. I dated my ex for a year and a half. The first part of our relationship we couldn't get enough of each other. We were together everyday, he couldn't even go home to his family without me. He then moved to Germany for an internship for 8 months and I faithfully waited. We talked and skyped everyday making it work. I went to visit him for three weeks and we planned a wonderful European vacation together. When he came back, I rushed to him at the airport and he seemed different. Over the next month he talked about the pressures of school and work and began distancing himself and not communicating. I panicked and tried (too hard) to make him feel comfortable. He broke up with me by coming to my house saying "I don't look forward to seeing you" and walking away. I didn't contact him, I deleted his number and removed him from all social media. He called me a week after our break up and I answered not knowing it was him. He cried and was just asking me how I was doing. Two weeks after that at 4 am he sent me 9 page email about how I pressured him too much and it wasn't goodbye but he wasn't asking me back right now either. I responded wishing him good luck in finding himself. It's been two weeks and I am trying to move on, but I feel he will be back. I loved him but he hurt me badly and I feel with communication we could work it out. I also feel based on his pattern he will communicate with me again but the waiting is the hardest part, am I crazy for not being able to let go?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You should make a movie out of this, this is pure drama :p, distance your self a bit make him miss u a bit and if he wants to get back make it clear to him that you were hurt and that he shouldn't repeat if he wants another chance, time will tell anyways