How do I get over a past relationship?

Together for 3 years it didn't end very well basically i turned out to be the worst friend and boyfriend in her words because i wasn't able to keep up with her high maintenance antics. I had to keep her on my mind 24/7 or else she would get mad or think i was going away from her... now its six months out of the breakup... im still reeling from everything, i not only want but need to get better.. Guys and girls are free to answer. Please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dude, you got used! dont get over it, learn from it and never look back. that person wasn't you, that person was HER man. in a relationship, a couple must grow together and one doesn't out weigh the other. you love , think, do things for her because you want to, not because you have to. consider yourself lucky, i know id be feeling luck if i just got out of jail. best of luck my friend

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• let's analyse this it was a controlling type wtf, find another girl who would treat u as a man not a sex toy

1|0
    0|0
  • She never treated you right!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes