Should I message him that "Everything is okay and no hard feelings"? Thanks.

I stopped talking to a guy I have feelings and he claimed he also really liked me because he said that his parents will never approve of me as his girlfriend and he doesn't want to waste my time. I was sad as the reason was I am not the same religion as him. He said "I know you are upset, both of us are upset". To which I replied " I will be okay and I am sure you too will". To which he replied "Oh (my name)". It made me angry and I replied "Don't feel sorry for me". To which he replied "I do feel sorry for you and myself". That was the end of the conversation. I haven't messaged him since then and it has been two weeks. I am absolutely okay now. Should I text him to say "Everything is okay and no hard feelings"? or should I just leave it?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just leave it.

What Guys Said 1

• Id just leave it,
    he will message back and make things even harder

let sleeping goes lie :3

What Girls Said 3

• Leave it. He will think you are not over him and are looking to start a conversation

• Leave it be, it will only stir things up

• Just leave it, no need to tell him you are good. For me if a guy texted that it would just make me think that he isn't okay.