What would you do if your girlfriend cheated on you and then offered you McDonald's to make up for it?

The fries were cold so obviously they had been at it for a while and I am unsure of what to think or do but I guess thats the price you pay for messing with people who may or may not be slutty based on things like having genitals!

• eat and forgive
    Vote A
  • eat and dont forgive
    Vote B
  • dont eat and dont forgive
    Vote C
  • dont eat and forgive
    Vote D
  • i dont know if there is another option for this matrix
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat! Might as well get a free meal out of it lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• OMG I feel so sorry for you man.. Just forget about her.. Moving on

Er I'll have 2 cheeseburgers, large fries, large coke, an apple pie and a Mcflurry thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Make her take you to a nice restaurant, order the most expensive thing, and don't forgive her. If she says she won't pay for your meal at the restaurant, leave her at the restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is pathetic. I'm so sorry you have to go through this :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Shove the fries in her tailpipe and leave.

2|2
    0|0
    • Damn you took my answer, well actually I was going to use a different word than tailpipe but still, you beat me to it :(

• Lol. I thought about that word too @bandit74

• All or nothing, don't hold back. No sugar coating.

• she must obviously think you're THAT cheap to buy back.. do your self-respect a favour and follow the fries/pipeline advice..

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast food, fast cloot. Looks like you fell prey to both, buddy. :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• McDonald's? Wtf? She'd better be springing for chinese if she thinks I'm even going to consider forgiving her.

Honestly tho even that probably wouldn't be enough for me to take her back. If she got me Chinese I'd maybe be friends with her again but I don't think i could look at her the same or take her back after being betrayed like that. I have an ego and I'd feel pathetic, also I don't trust people easily so once it's broken it stays broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all she wouldn't have time to say about eating McDonald's, once she says she cheated on me, I'll be done with her and out of there.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's is her way of making up for things? Makes me wonder why I was with her in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd eat then kick her to the curb. I'd make sure I'm the one that drove and pick one far from where she lives then drive off without her

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll take the food, but they can fuck off lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes