Do I break up with my girlfriend?

Ok, so I have a girlfriend that I love but this girl I used to be hung up over has just come back to me confessing her love, and now I don't know what to do I love my girlfriend but I can't help but compare her to this other girl now and it's really making me question the relationship, I have kissed this other girl (wrong I know) when drunk and keep thinking about her when I'm with my girlfriend. We both have decided that we will break up for uni in 6 months or so anyway but I can't help feeling that breaking up now because of this girl is a bad thing to do, do I stay with my girlfriend for the 6 months with the inevitable fact that I know it'll be ending soon?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Save her the heartbreak and just leave her now. Don't just stay with her because of an obligation, that's wrong and you're cheating both of you. If you have to question if you want another person, you're not in love with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • But do I tell her about this other girl?

• She will find out eventually, but that's up to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you're not in love. If you loved her you wouldn't have these feelings for another girl nor would you have already decided to break up in 6 months. Why are you even still together? Save yourselves the heartache and break up now before anyone's feelings get really really hurt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Is there any point in being in a relationship with an expiration date? Can you see yourself with either girl in 10 years?

0|1
    0|0
  • Why did the other girl leave you the first time?

0|1
    0|0
    • We were talking for a while and my current girlfriend started to try to get her away and at the time I was just friends with my girlfriend but it progressed once the other girl moved in to someone else

• Go with the first. Sounds like you had something going until it got intruded.

• You're young so date who you want even if it is both of them.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes