Should I mess around with girls too?

I heard my ex is being going on dates right after our break up and most likely did something with someone by now...

Should I be doing the same? I feel like on the long run, she will use it against me if we ever try to get back. We had a serious relationship for years.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• No, do NOT stoop down to her level. Did she initiate the break up or did you? She wants to make you want her back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she broke up with me. I am trying to talk to girls but on the low key. Why would she want me to want her back if she's talking to someone? ( made it so obvious) thats just going to push me away :/

• Oh by the way thanks you so much for your time and helping me. Really. Thank you

• Not problem! And ya, girls don's make much sense. All I can say is give it another week or so. She may have leaned on her ex because he's available and she would still have feelings for him if they dated (even if it's only a small amount of feelings). Give it a week, then contact her. If she says she can't move on because she's too attached to you, thats a huge sign. She still has feelings for you, use that to your advantage.