Should I mess around with girls too?

I heard my ex is being going on dates right after our break up and most likely did something with someone by now...

Should I be doing the same? I feel like on the long run, she will use it against me if we ever try to get back. We had a serious relationship for years.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, do NOT stoop down to her level. Did she initiate the break up or did you? She wants to make you want her back.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she broke up with me. I am trying to talk to girls but on the low key. Why would she want me to want her back if she's talking to someone? ( made it so obvious) thats just going to push me away :/

• Show All
    • Oh by the way thanks you so much for your time and helping me. Really. Thank you

• Not problem! And ya, girls don's make much sense. All I can say is give it another week or so. She may have leaned on her ex because he's available and she would still have feelings for him if they dated (even if it's only a small amount of feelings). Give it a week, then contact her. If she says she can't move on because she's too attached to you, thats a huge sign. She still has feelings for you, use that to your advantage.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Only if you want to, and if you make sure you let the girls know that you only want to mess around. Why would you want to get back with her, though? The fact that she would use it against you even though she's doing the same thing just shows that she's childish and a hypocrite. Look forward, dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • My MIND knows the right thing to do but my HEART still wants her back. Im also letting them know to avoid drama.

• No be better than that. Wait for a nice girl to come around. Treat the new girl like a lady. Dont follow in the footsteps of your ex. Dont even let her back into your life if she is now fooling around with other guys. Its her loss.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true! thank you so much!

• You do have the right to mess around with someone after your breakup but it's your choice on whether you want to do it or not. Or maybe you can confront her about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think i am going to mess with girls... thank you!

• Do what you what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's allowed to date and so are you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Forget what she's doing - do YOU want to mess around with someone? It might help you get over her to realize there's other girls out there besides her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am but on the low key. It is working but really slowly. I'll keep following your advice :)

• Why would you want to get back with your ex?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes