Do girls get sad when THEY were the one who broke up?

Like, if it's the girl that broke up with the guy, does she still get sad?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I broke up with both my exes. I cried, I felt sad, but they both cheated on me. I tried to work it out and give them another chance, broke my trust again. I did what I could. So it's a tough choice to make, but in the end it's for the best. And yes, we will be sad if we really loved the person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine appeared to be. Yet she had no problem getting in another relationship super fast. Twice. Makes me wonder how sad but it was hard on us both. The day she left she kissed me bye and went to work, said I love you like any other day. I think break ups are hard on both parties.