Do girls get sad when THEY were the one who broke up?

Like, if it's the girl that broke up with the guy, does she still get sad?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I broke up with both my exes. I cried, I felt sad, but they both cheated on me. I tried to work it out and give them another chance, broke my trust again. I did what I could. So it's a tough choice to make, but in the end it's for the best. And yes, we will be sad if we really loved the person.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine appeared to be. Yet she had no problem getting in another relationship super fast. Twice. Makes me wonder how sad but it was hard on us both. The day she left she kissed me bye and went to work, said I love you like any other day. I think break ups are hard on both parties.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Oh, absolutely. She might be sad because she knew she hurt him, or maybe because she wishes that things could have turned out ax different way. She might be sad because she wished she hadn't dated him in the first place and wants that tune back.

It's hard to know exactly why, but I would imagine that the majority of purple ending a relationship aren't throwing a big ol' party.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, cos sometimes ending a relationship with someone you care about, is necessary if its making you unhappy and hurting you. The person can stay in your heart, but not in your life. Sometimes its better to have your heart broken once, by walking away, than to stay, and have it broken over and over again.

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason she had to break up with the guy. If she broke up because of distance, school, work, and family complications... then yes. Now if it is due to him cheating, lying, physical/mental abuse, and worse... no. She would be sad but not over the guy, but it is over how she made the mistake of liking / loving him to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep... it might not have been her choice to break up or maybe she thought that's what was best for him or her... but I think that she could deffinitly be sad :):)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah of course. It still sucks when you wasted your time or when things didn't turn out how you wanted. I broke up with a guy who cheated on me. It was a few weeks after I found out about it to be honest. Cause it was just so hard to let go after all the memories. I was happy and proud of myself for doing it but it's still a sad thing because you're letting go of someone you spent so much time and effort on and it's like it was all for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes sometimes no. Depends on the reason for it. In my experience breaking up has usually been a positive feeling but also from my experience my exes were douchebags.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the situation and why she broke up with him... I know I get emotional.

1|1
    0|0
  • For sure but it depends on the situation. If he was a cheater probably not. If they grew apart then yes probably. Just because the girl does the breaking up doesn't mean she won't be sad over it. Girls aren't like guys in the sense where they rebound quickly. Which means they have more time to go over the break up, why it happened, what happened, etc. Chances are she'll be sad over something.

0|1
    0|0
    • Somegirls rebound quickly. Mine did twice. The break ups weren't bad it was life that pulled us apart. But she is also codependant and doesn't like being alone. A strong woman can be on her own and sort things out properly. One like man was just takes the easy road. It tends to make a mess!

• *one like mine

What Guys Said 3

• That largely depends on the woman and the circumstances. That being said, I have had women break up with me in tears. I'm assuming they weren't crocodile tears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. No girl likes breaking up unless they're letting go of a psycho through a restraining order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking breaking up is hard for both parties.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes