What should I do about this situation? Advice please?

Hi ok so my ex boyfriend and I haven't talked since Sept 2013. At the time I was starting my senior year of hs and he was starting his freshmen year of college.

One day we were supposed to hangout he texted saying he was stressed sad confused and wasn't sure If he was really In love and I kind of felt the same way.

We broke up and after a week he came to take back some things he gave to me. That was sept 2013 and two months went by and nothing from him. Due to personal reasons I had to change my number in November 2013 so I have no clue if he's tried contacting me or not.

I wouldn't date him again but I kind of wanted closure. A year has went by and I've been ok but all of a sudden a couple days ago I read our old email messages and became sad and cried

. I looked at his YouTube channel and I noticed he liked some sad love songs like three doors down without you and I wonder if he was thinking of me.

I was considering trying to get old phone records to see if he's texted me but idk. I've been sad about it for the past couple of days and its been a year since we saw each other or texted.

What should I do about this situation? I wouldn't date him again but I miss hanging out with him. Advice please thanks :)
Updates:
Should I message him/add him on fb? Lol I mean I'm not sure if he's tried texting since my number has been changed. I'm afraid that he may ignore me lol or say he has a new gf it's so weird though. I've been ok about it for the past year but these past few days I've been so sad about it and I can't stop thinking about him. It's so hard lol thanks for your answer :) I appreciate it

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I've been there, and I know how hard it is. Maybe you should consider reaching out to him. Does he have an FB? If so, try adding him. If he accepts then obviously he's not holding any kind of grudge. Give it a day, see if he messages you, and if not, send him one. I'm extremely prideful, but at times when I needed closure or something, I made it a point to get it, so that I could close that door if I needed to. Think about it :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I message him/add him on fb? Lol I mean I'm not sure if he's tried texting since my number has been changed. I'm afraid that he may ignore me lol or say he has a new gf it's so weird though. I've been ok about it for the past year but these past few days I've been so sad about it and I can't stop thinking about him. It's so hard lol thanks for your answer :) I appreciate it

• I really think you should. Even if he said he had another gf, or he didn't reply, or didn't approve your request, any of those outcomes will be an answer and therefore closure. I think you should do it :)

Recommended myTakes