I am ashamed and scared of asking for help from my friends to get over her?

One month after a break up, I tried to contact my ex again after cutting all contact and basically telling her we should move on, but she had blocked my number, the only way I had to contact her. I contacted her through another number, sending a long text message asking for a discussion. No response, I don't know why and I feel I shouldn't even try to know why. I'm feeling just as depressed as one month ago, maybe even more. I still had hope of getting back with her, apparently her silence tells a lot about what she wants. I feel dirty for bothering her once again, and using such a cheap and lowly technique to get to her. I still had hope, because the only things she said was "I don't think I'll have time to date anyone until I finish [her 6 months intensive training] and I don't want to lead you on, I am so sorry" and "I had fun spending time with you", "wish you the best of luck". I did nothing to fight back, I sent confused texts, trying to appear composed, wishing her the best too, while every inch of my body wanted to fight back. I would have so much preferred if she told me she did not like me, the way we ended things just filled me with desperate hope.

I am far from home, my best friends are on the other side of the world. I don't have many good friends here, I don't know them that well. I'm so scared to go to them and talk to them about my situation. Even with my best friend in my home country, I would have been scared to talk to him about it.

Would you help an acquaintance you don't know that well to deal with a break up? Would that drive you away from that person?

I'm depressed and desperate, I really need to talk in person with someone and spend time with friends... But something blocks me from doing that.
1
1