Dreaming about my ex-boyfriend! What does it mean?

I was going out with my ex about 3 years. We Broke up in are senior year, since then me and him don't talk!! He became an ass whole with me!. Anyways after high school I haven't seen him at all , but from time to time I have dreams about him!. In my dreams he's always trying to talk to me and be nice to me. Well last night I had a dream about him, "this is the first time in a long time I've dreamed about him". Anyways in my Dream I was like in a friends house and he was there, at first he just looked at me. Then I when to the kitchen to make a tea cause my friend was like sick. He walks in and Walks up to me and grabs my hand looks at me straight in to my eye's and tells me if it's a good idea to cheat on he's girlfriend. .. " Yes! He has a Gf." Ok as I was saying, after him telling me that he leaves the kitchen with out saying a word!. After that I wake up like Whaaattt!! O. o

What do you guys think? Is it like a whatever dream or does it mean something?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• when I dream about people I haven't seen or talked to in a while, I usually end up seeing them soon

What Guys Said 1

• Dreams Mean nothing... this story of yours means that you're prob hung up on him... I'm willing to bet you dont have a BF since him

What Girls Said 1

• It means your brain is sorting through memories including the ones involving your ex. It doesn't mean anything unless you interpret it that way.