Should I end the relationship with him?

He's shown me in a matter of days he is untrustworthy and unreliable. He's trying to fix it and make it up to me, but I feel like the spark is gone. Should I just cut him loose? Or should I let him try and fix the relationship. I still care about him a lot, I just don't want to be with someone I can't trust.
  • Yes, break it off and move on.
  • No, let him try to fix everything.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should try and let him fix things but it should be his LAST chance! if he shows you again that he is not reliable end it.. but i think the fact that he is trying to fix himself and his mistakes is very sweet and shows he cares a lot:)