Im Confused!!! Why Does she calls? Better yet why does she calls knowing im the reason we are not together?

I was in a three yea relationship. We got engaged, but were on and off the three years due to me. We lived under the same roof. Separated once for like a month. We finally broke up. But still managed to hangout from time to time. Its been like seven months now. I realize how much i miss her & often tell her much i love her & want her back in my life as a wife. She always brings up all the hurtful things I've said & done to her over the three years. It hurts me to hear them, and it even hurts me More to honestly feel her pain. we be fine at times laughing and joking but whenever i mention anything about us being serious it an argument. She always refer to us as " WE " or " US " which leads me to think maybe she's wanting us together again but again when i ask she makes me relive our past. Recently i stopped calling because my heart is in it wanting a wife in her. But with the constancy of fuss & bringing up the past whats the use. After a few days she calls & says " well i see if i dont call you want call me. I tell her no you know where me hearts @. Why do she continue to call & text? i explain to her that i plan on asking her to marry me recently & together we looked @ rings. but when we talk she brings up the pass. Im confused

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretend to start being interested in another woman and see what happens. Don't call her, be polite but don't initiate contact. She keeps contact because she is definitely not over you and the relationship and maybe wants to reunite but wants you to do the right things - apologizing, telling her you have changed and be more distant - she wants you to show independence. That's attractive. Relationships fail because the attraction level drops. Obviously, she is still attracted to you but you have to show more masculinity and attractive traits like independence, happiness, and so on. Also - never fall for the 'let's just be friends' trap. Tell her you're not interested in being friends, you're interested in being her lover and unless she is interested in the same thing, you are moving on with your life. Tell her that and follow through. Stop contacting her, stop initiating anything with her. If she suggests something, assume that she wants you back and invite her over to your place (to watch a movie, to make dinner, whatever) and eventually - have sex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She gets upset if someone else is mentioned. So there's a little jealous, but she says she could careless we aren't together. I dont call or text, but i am polite whenever she do decides to communicate. She haven't said anything about being friends, we just go with the flow. Sex is out the question im not interested in sex unless i have heart 100% totally.

• If she is jealous when you mention another girl, she cares. Why don't I get jealous when all my exes kiss and make out with other girls in front of me? Because I don't care. She is jealous by hearing about a girl only. She cares.