How do you deal with a broken heart?

I have none this guy for about a year and a half. He was very into me and I was into him as well. Lately he has been very distant. He has uni and work and he is in his last year of uni. He hasn't talked to me for a week. I feel like he doesn't like me anymore and I would like to know how to cope with heart break.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• have a last convo with him... ask what went wrong
    then no matter how bad or good the reason is... at least you can slowly move on

take care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You take it back together using things like friends, family, and being objective about the situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • tape. No, take. Take is fine. Forget tape.

• Show All
    • Mhm. Just don't use drugs.

• Ok I won't

What Girls Said 3

• It's already dead, nothing i can do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he went on vacation?

0|0
    0|0
    • vacation figuratively or literally?

• Show All
    • Then I would just ask him why he's not talking to you

• oh ok Thanks

• transduce the pain into something else - running, skiing, boxing, dance, music... be alive. let the pain be in you, but dont let it to block your way in order to live a full life. first you will do everything automatically, not with heart, but step by step you will realize that you are proud of your achivements, your work, and you will be happy because of that. And happiness and good self esteem encourage people to step close to you... you will be like a magnet to friends and therefore also potential boyfriends.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the advice :)

Recommended myTakes