Should I call him or not?

My boyfriend split up with me at the end of last week. We both felt it was going sour and when it first happened I as fine. He sort of spoke to me for a bit and then just walked away from me, he text me saying sorry, but then said i was hard work and he wasn't happy.
In a rage i deleted him on Facebook etc. but now I wish we ended it nicely. We were good together for 7 months until the last few weeks. I was wondering whether to call him, not to get back together but jut keep in touch or as friends. just seems like a horrible waste to end the way it did.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I had the same thing. I dated my ex for 5 months but then I broke up with her. When we broke up, we talked for about a week afterwards, but then I sort of lost reasons to talk to her in the first place. One of the reasons why I broke up with her was because I felt like I had nothing to talk to her about anymore, so it just died. And I just stopped talking to her, in person and text. But I wasn't trying to be mean. I just don't want to spend energy on a friendship that I already cancelled already. There's no point. The reason why I broke up with her was to no deal with it anymore. But that's just my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl