Married but falling in love with someone else?

I don't know what to do. I've been married for 1.5 years. First year was good, but in the last 6 months things have gone downhill. Too much arguing and bickering, minimal affection. No sex in over 2 months. All the while, I've been hanging out a lot with another girl who is amazing and I have better chemistry with her than my wife. She feels our connection too. I think about her a lot, can't get her out of my mind. Fantasize about being with her. What should I do, I'm so confused and feel miserable right now.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Run away from the new girl. Reinvest your energies in your marriage. If you keep talking to the other woman there is absolutely no way your marriage will work. Either that or file for divorce. Those are your only two options.

Keep in mind that if you choose to end your marriage with zero attempt to work things out, you're setting the stage to repeat this cycle over and over and over again.

• Pregnancy in the marriage? Young kids?

Marriage takes work. You are out of the honeymoon stage and need to find your footing. Marriages aren't like a fairy tale, there is no "happily ever after". You're incredibly naive if you think the same exact thing might not happen with this other person.

Most Helpful Guy

• The logical thing to do is to get a divorce and pursue the new girl. What you will really do is likely different.