Is it a bad thing that I am quick to leave a guy?

My friend made a remark that I am quick to cut a guy off if he does something wrong. i have to admit she is right. i realize that everyone makes mistakes, but if i see a guy willfully doing something that he knows would hurt me i am out like a light. i have no problem breaking up with someone. i notice that a lot of girls will stay in relationships and put up with a lot of bad treatment and be like "i'm trying to work it out" and i never got the point of that. if only one person is invested on trying to improve the relationship then they are wasting their time because it takes 2 to make it better. i honestly don't see a problem with leaving someone who isn't treating you right, but i wanted to see what you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its just the method you prefer when finding out a partner, same thing as the other method some other people prefer, working things out. nothing wrong with it, its just what you do, and im sure many others do as well. if a guy cheats on you, you're audi 500, and then some girls will give him a 2nd and 3rd and 4th chance, like what th efuck hahaa.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• That behavior will likely leave you single for life.
    You don't stick around to be treated like dirt, but you also can't constantly have your foot in the door. Humans are emotional and naturally selfish creatures. People are going to be assholes from time, but as long as they show remorse and actively attempt to fix the problem, you stick with them.

2|0
    0|0
    • but what should you stick around for and when should you leave? its true I usually do have my foot in the door and am quick to look for a way out

• There is no concrete answer to that question. It's a judgement call.

• You seem to have a "I don't put up with bullshit" personality so your affinity to breaking up quick makes sense to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • People that do that work off of fear. They see a hint of anything that will hurt them, rather than check it out or be patient enough to work it out, you prefer to run for the hills. People like that tend to miss potentially successful relationships and end up either single or with someone who isn't even close to what they could have had if they had given others the benefit of the doubt. After years of this running, they begin to utter the phrase "there aren't any 'good' men" when in reality, you never gave any of them a fighting chance.
    I mean if its a sure thing like you are being constantly cheated on (not a one time mistake) or constantly abused (psychically or verbally), its understandable to call it quits. But i went on and off with a girl that if she saw me so much as look at (not to mention talk to) another woman, it was break up time. So if thats what you are doing, then, good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • So it seems that few guyz can't satisfy u lol

0|0
    0|0
    • no, im just not going to stick around in a relationship that im unhappy in, or if its going nowhere

• Show All
    • Its clear that u never satisfy omg

• you can't even speak English im not talking to you anymore. your responses are annoying BLOCKED

• It's not even an interesting thing.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I am the same way if I haven't invested much, but it's not something I am proud of. If you leave because of a minimal mistake, you clearly didn't care for them anyway. I'm sure you won't be like that when you find someone you actually want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a defense mechanism.

Use it to your advantage.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes