Is it a bad thing that I am quick to leave a guy?

My friend made a remark that I am quick to cut a guy off if he does something wrong. i have to admit she is right. i realize that everyone makes mistakes, but if i see a guy willfully doing something that he knows would hurt me i am out like a light. i have no problem breaking up with someone. i notice that a lot of girls will stay in relationships and put up with a lot of bad treatment and be like "i'm trying to work it out" and i never got the point of that. if only one person is invested on trying to improve the relationship then they are wasting their time because it takes 2 to make it better. i honestly don't see a problem with leaving someone who isn't treating you right, but i wanted to see what you think?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• its just the method you prefer when finding out a partner, same thing as the other method some other people prefer, working things out. nothing wrong with it, its just what you do, and im sure many others do as well. if a guy cheats on you, you're audi 500, and then some girls will give him a 2nd and 3rd and 4th chance, like what th efuck hahaa.