Boys what would you do if you got a new girlfriend but wanted your ex back?

you dumped your ex knowing that you and her had a really strong connection Both physically and emotionally. But you dump her because you're tired of her... You get yourself a new girl thinking you're going to move on but find yourself thinkin about your ex and whenever you see your ex you like her even more and memories start coming back,. Would you stay with your new gf or start talking to your ex again? Hence if you leave your new gf you would hurt her feelings and you don't want to hurt her.

02