What is a good, kind way to dump a boy and get over with it?

I dumped my boyfriend because I found out that he was cheating and that he has a wife. Then he told me that he was gonna leave his wife for me. So I told him not to, because if I were in his wifes shoe, it would really break my heart. Then one day, he called back saying that if we could just talk because he needs someone to talk to, because his wife was hardly home and she's always working. His wife doesn't give birth, and that was the reason why he wanted to be with me and marry me because he wanted children of his own. So, how can I deal with this kind of situation?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its fine if this guy wants to leave his current wife to marry a woman who he can have kids with. However, he is shopping around for his next girlfriend before leaving his current wife, and that is sleazy.

In any case, your original question was how to dump him kindly. You honestly already have. Let him know why you're no longer interested, and stay firm about you decision. If he can't handle being friends (not uncommon for anyone who is human) then stop communication with him.