I know I need to get over my ex, its just hard... Some advice on how to forget to love him?

I was with my ex fir six yrs, after his bike accident. He left, I feel so heart broken! I am seven months pregnant and have to of his kiddos. He is fighting me custody for them. I am so heart broken, I think of him all day. I dream of him every night, I wake up and the first thing on my mind is him! He's been gone 2 months! I wish so badly he would just try and fix things but everytime I ask he tells me no no no... how do I move on and forget. It felt like he was my soulmate we planned on getting married. So many things and after his brain injury he had a complete change of heart.

02