Should I break the no contact rule if she's dating someone?

I went almost a month without talking but she's dating someone... Should I go up to her and talk to her? I don't get how she's all happy if that guy sucks literally.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• How long were you together?
    If it was a long term relationship I would go with keepin in no contact as most certainly a rebound relationship the more she shows to people she is happy.. puts everything about her new relationship on social media the more she is tryin to show she is happy but for who? herself or for you ! I suggest stay in no contact for another 4 wks and then just pop up a text with hi how you doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go right ahead. Though, I must say, if she wanted to be with you, she likely would be, as opposed to dating someone else. And if she is happy, your chances of reconciling with her may be quite slim.