Are you friends with your ex bf/gf?

Are you friends or at least not enemies with your ex? Having a hard to accept the fact that me and my ex always end up fighting. Sucks to not make peace with each other when you know you never gonna see the person again.

Guess some relationships can't end the way you wanted them to end :/

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! They always try to stay friends with me after I break up with them, but I can't stand it! I broke up with them for a reason - I don't want to be bezzies!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Nooooooo one of the first rules I let them know I live by is that if we break up I will never be their friend.. why would I and why would they want to if I have a new GF they maybe affected by it and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • You break up with someone for a reason. You're not supposed to make peace with him and depending on the reason of the break up maybe he doesn't deserve you're respect. Exes have no place in my life.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't spoken to my ex gf since the day after we broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • No she cheated on me. Doesn't deserve my respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. All of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Friends with all of them?

• Show All
    • haha, okay sorry just saw your long hair on the small picture :P

• That's fine. It's pretty common actually to think I'm a girl.

• Fuck. No...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i never have contact with an ex, i can't see the point, unless there is kids involved. Being friends with an ex just becomes complicated, i couldn't be bothered with the drama of it. I like to move forward after a break-up, i couldn't do that if i was still hanging onto my past.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good answer, just a bit hard for me to get over it hehe

• Show All
    • thank you for your great answers, it really makes sense!

• thank you for your nice comment!

• I'm not friends with my ex bf at all, he broke up with me 8 months ago and its been 8 months since we've talked no contact whatsoever. I mean some people can do it, but since my ex and I never started off as friends when we first met and went out its kind of difficult. And plus sometimes when you decide to be friends with your ex you start to fall for them over and over again and it just eats you up inside. I look at an ex as an ex for a reason; whatever that reason may be I will not try to be friends with them. My ex and I are like strangers we don't talk whatsoever. The reason could have been cheating, trust issues, not wanting to commit, etc. I think its pointless and plus it doesn't solve anything. That's why I go on about my life and just do me. Exes are exes for a reason, exes have no saying in my life or no part in my life. My ex cheated on me he doesn't deserve to be friends with me, he used me, lied to me, etc. Do you think I honestly would want to be friends with someone like that? Think again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm best friends with my ex, we were before we went into a relationship, we continue being close friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep I'm really really good friends with one of my exes :):) I don't really talk to the others that much anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Most. Of them I will talk to.
    Exception, cheater.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes