How to move on from unrequited love?

I'm in love with a guy I see on a fairly regular basis, and I've felt this way for nearly a year. However, he has not returned my feelings at all. I regret wasting nearly a year of my life waiting for something that will clearly never happen, and I want to be able to move on. But it's really difficult, and I'm not really sure how to go about moving on, especially since I see him so frequently.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep yourself occupied
    Make new friends
    Tell yourself it is a must to move on, have u carried a heavy bag across your shoulder and having to walk a long distance with it? if you have, you know how good it would be to put it down

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• have you actually confessed your feelings to him to even start with? because "subtle hints" don't work on guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, he knows how I feel. And I know that he turned me down because he doesn't think of me romantically and because he's preoccupied with another girl that he's head over heels for.

• Show All
    • I know. I don't want to move on, but I know I have to. I would love to go on dates with other people that are interested in me, but I for the life of me cannot think of anyone who's interested in me like that. It's so hard to forget about him because I see him on a regular basis and so I'm constantly reminded of all the reasons I fell for him in the first place. :'(

• i don't know what to tell you but you can't force someone to like it's just like that you're only option is to move no matter what that's the only thing you can do :/

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes