How to move on from unrequited love?

I'm in love with a guy I see on a fairly regular basis, and I've felt this way for nearly a year. However, he has not returned my feelings at all. I regret wasting nearly a year of my life waiting for something that will clearly never happen, and I want to be able to move on. But it's really difficult, and I'm not really sure how to go about moving on, especially since I see him so frequently.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep yourself occupied
    Make new friends
    Tell yourself it is a must to move on, have u carried a heavy bag across your shoulder and having to walk a long distance with it? if you have, you know how good it would be to put it down

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE