Nearly broke up and I thought it was over it?

A few months ago my boyfriend went cold on me and just decided to basically call off our 3 year relationship by text then ignore me for a week. I was devastated as it was so out of the blue, I couldn't believe he would treat me that way.
We sorted it out, and it was due to us not talking as much as we should do.

That is the background...

I thought I had moved on and agreed to put it behind us, but I don't know, I feel like it's just going to the old ways again, and I am definitely sure now I tried to fight for him, his 'letting himself go' getting lazy... image wise... I realised at our near break up that I needed to take more care of myself, so am trying to get back to the pre-boyfriend days, I got too comfortable. Now I think he knows I wouldn't just walk away his talking down at me and stopped going to the gym and has forgotten how to shave...

I don't know what to do, as now I kind of feel like a doormat :-(

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you know what to do, but you just don't want to do it. You have to be really strong, stop questioning yourself, and let it go.