So, I'm the asshole here?

How to make a man feel like a tool. Don't care if I sound immature, drunk and mad

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Making him feel like a tool probably won't help you get your point across. If he's being an asshole, dont stoop to his level. If you want him to care about what you have to say, making it look like you don't respect him (I'm talking basic human respect here) is only going to make him respect you less. He isn't subject to your will, and you aren't subject to his. Look for a peaceful resolution that doesn't breed contempt.

• Most helpful for real. Best advice I've ever heard in my entire life. Well fucking done

• i was going to say the same. women usually act on extremes... usually no gray area. just black and white. thats what she's doing and you are recommending a gray area... good call my friend.

What Guys Said 7

• Use him, and afterwards, make sure he and everyone around him knows you did.

• Act really distant with him for a while and when he asks "what's wrong?", tell him "You know what's wrong." That pushes the buttons of all men I know.

• Madame I believe you have had enough to drink. Let's call you a cab

• Time to break out the voo doo dolls and go to town!

• Tell his friends that you slept with him.

• Tough luck, miss. Sounds like the man is winning here.

• I think you need the D! Real animal sex, that'd sort you out!

What Girls Said 1