Really awful break up?

Lived with a girl for a year, really loved it and her but started to act shitty towards the end. Lied about some things and actually stole money, something im not proud of. Basically lost all trust.

Broke up, totally fair and understandable more than actually but we were both open to the idea of speaking and seeing what happens later because I clearly need to work on myself and get some help for my problems. And we both love each other not just as bf/gf but as friends as well.

Now suddenly she never wants to speak to me again, drags on angry conversations when we werent even supposed to be talking and if somethin happened to her that day involving me, like adhere to the not talking part. Its already over. Dont text me at 2 am complaining, am i right or wrong by thinking thats odd.
Also, 1 week ago she loves me, 1 week later she said she cares about me the same way she cares about socks.

I just want to know should i even bother thinking about letting life happen with her later to even begin to talk again possibly. Or just say fuck you, you can't accept my mistakes and allow me to fix myself, why would i want you around?

20