We are on a break, and my girlfriend whats to go meet other men and to figure out if her happiness lies with me or out there.. she wants to explore?

We were going through a rough patch in our relationship, and so i very calmly said lets take some time off each other recalibrate and figure out whats wrong. The next day i was miserable, as i really love her and it was difficult being away from her, and as luck would have it she met some random stranger the next day and exchanged numbers, they have met a total of two times, but i think chat constantly. I asked her about what she wants to do. She says she loves me, and i am like a family to her, and she is not abandoning me, but she needs to figure her self out, figure why what where it all went wrong. She wants to go out and see what makes her happy, she wants to go explore before she decide, whats to be done about us. but constantly she keeps saying she loves me... we have kept a 15 day time period. She keeps talking to him, and i am miserable. i want her back, she says she needs time to decide the next course of action, what should i do. Please please help.

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this rather "Fast" that she just so happened to meet 'Some random stranger' just when you both took this Break. I wouldn't be a bit surprise if perhaps she Might have had him on the sidelines while you both were going through this 'Rough patch' in your relationship... Just something to throw your way, food for thought...
    Now that she has you on this back burner 'Break,' she is spending time with this Joe from Idaho and keeping you at arm's length so she can have her cake and eat it too for-----15 day period. This is now what I call Enabling her to get away with this arrogant act, making you look like a fool with egg all over your face and is giving her a naughty notion if things go south with him, she can always fly back into your waiting arms to your nestle nest once more.
    She is keeping you in harm's way by having you ride her pity wagon with her song and dance and new romance, which you can well imagine is going on behind closed doors. She knows she has it made by telling you she needs to 'Figure herself out,' but being on my own end, I already have this little finch 'Figured out' and she is playing with your head and your heart.
    Do some serious soul searching while she is free to fly the coup out there. Even if she would drop this schmo like a hot potato tomorrow, you could never trust her that she might not just decide to grow wings and fly south once more.
    The ball is in your court, you need to Figure out for yourself if you want to continue to dribble with her dabbling or just throw in the towel and tell her no more playing ball games.
    Good luck. xx

• Wow, thats put a whole lot in perspective, Thank you so much for your advise.

• becca123 dont mind if i do

• I completely agree with this and I hope you listen to her lol