My heart has fallen out my chest I need HELP to pick it back up?

I was dating this guy for 2 years we been through so much with each other. We been through are ups and downs but we always worked it out. But I broke up with him because he was just acting to weird. Not wanting to see me or talk to me. So 2 days later he tells me he likes somebody else and is talking to Somebody else.. so yeah i was mad and hung up very angry because if I ever did that to him he would not like it at all we always stood by each other. And now he does this. So I tried to see if we could work things out an he said no. So I was mad and I let it go he tried calling me and I didn't answer. And I called back to just let all the anger we had for each other go. We had a smoother conversation he said he had a new boo or whatever an he kept askin me who I talk to and who I'm with all in my biss. I asked him y he wants to know. An he said because he wants to and I asked if he had pics of me n his gone n he said yeah he has all of them when he is serious with somebody else. He said he miss me and love me it makes no since how he wants to know all this stuff about me and who I'm with and has pictures of me and wants to talk to me when he has somebody else. That shit hurts my heart so bad to know the guy I love has somebody else but is telling me he has all the picures of me and won't delete them. Man I do t know y he is doing me like this I was nothing but good he told me we can be friends and we will get back together and the was a lie just so I can feel better. Why is he doing all this stuff. Mann I'm so confused this just happened. I need some good advice and I need to no why he is doing this please.

10