He left me for sombody else. Why is he doing me like this?

He pushed me so that he can be with this person said all theses mean things to me but now he wants me to be there for him and be his friend. He also wants me to call him for advice on who ever I be with next?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Best thing to do? Ignore him. Why would you want to waste time on someone whom you've given so much of yourself from the past only to be pushed aside and left for good in return? He walked out of your life leaving you jaded and broken he doesn't deserve your support after all he wasn't there when he left you hangin'.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aww you right.. I just spoke to him ino things r not gonna work out we fight to much I jus didn't want to be alone.. I been with him so long I lost myself n he found somebody else. . N I had a miscarriage smh I was his first n he was mine.. I jus don't no how to let go. Ino the relationship won't work I jus love him. ..

• He say we fight to much n he can't get over my past which I had to many male friends n he didn't like that I never cheated I jus wasn't use to someone really loving me I was immature at the beginning. .. so I understand him.. but now he happy n I'm alone..