Deal breakers in starting a relationship?

I met the most amazing and inspiring guy, we have had some great times together but we never got into a relationship because he just doesn't wanna do long distance.

Is it because he's just not that into me, or is it truly due to the distance? We lives in two different countries which will require some 20-hour flight to see each other (not to mention it's expensive too, we don't have that kind of money currently).

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I met an amazing person online. But I had to leave it because as amazing as she was, I don't believe in "the one" and it would be far more beneficial if I found another amazing girl closer to me.

• Ah I see your point. Although it probably doesn't make my case better, I met him when we're travelling and happened to stay in the same hostel. He was backpacking Asia, and I live in the region and was making a short weekend getaway. He ended up visiting me three times after that where I live, but even that, I guess romance always can shortlive reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Long distance is incredibly difficult. Its entirely reasonable to want to have a romantic relationship with someone you can see in person and have physical contact with regularly.