Why cannot I move on?

He was only my online boyfriend and I know it is weird that I could not moved on easily.
He hurt me so bad but my heart still loves him. My mind doesn't! Like hated him so much. I become numb to other guys this days. It was been 1 year already

I miss his calls & text on the phone. Our Skype. & everything

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only been one year. You are thinking of time in the wrong perspective; some people can mourn over the loss of their relationships for years and it's not something you really control.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through something similar right now, and I know it sucks. I think you just miss him as a person, not the romantic stuff. Like you'd want him as a friend. If you're considering reaching out, I think you should take why you broke up into consideration. I'm not one for grudges, and it's fine if you forgive him, but that doesn't mean that's a road you should go down again. Especially if he really screwed you over.