Why cannot I move on?

He was only my online boyfriend and I know it is weird that I could not moved on easily.
He hurt me so bad but my heart still loves him. My mind doesn't! Like hated him so much. I become numb to other guys this days. It was been 1 year already

Updates:
I miss his calls & text on the phone. Our Skype. & everything

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only been one year. You are thinking of time in the wrong perspective; some people can mourn over the loss of their relationships for years and it's not something you really control.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through something similar right now, and I know it sucks. I think you just miss him as a person, not the romantic stuff. Like you'd want him as a friend. If you're considering reaching out, I think you should take why you broke up into consideration. I'm not one for grudges, and it's fine if you forgive him, but that doesn't mean that's a road you should go down again. Especially if he really screwed you over.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You have to push through that numbness towards other guys and invest in someone else it maybe hard but in the long run it will be best for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it;s hard sometimes to move on... I feel the same for a girl I only met online

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You love/loved him. I can totally relate. It's going to take a lot of time - just make sure you aren't comparing other guys to him or you will have a very hard time finding a happy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're not trying to help yourself move on. Cut all the connections you have with him. Kaya mo 'yan! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • So sorry to hear that, I hope u feel better soon, 😊🙈=)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes