After a break up should you post happy things, or just not use it at all?

My ex has been flaunting his new girl. and it sucked at first but now i'm starting to do better. What's best should I be posting happy stuff to show I'm not bothered by it, or just stopping/not post anything.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Post normally, social media is not a place where you compete
    if you want to compete do it in the real world by being happy, enjoying life and being yourself

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely do nothing that you wouldn't normally do. This isn't about showing off or showing him up but instead it's about being happy and moving on. People can tell when someone is trying to project and it doesn't look good.

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't post anything. If you post a bunch of happy stuff, it'll just seem like you're trying to prove to everyone that you're unaffected by your ex's relationship. I'm glad you're doing better:)

• Post normal stats don't show them ur jealous or bitter matter fact block or delete ur Ex smh