How do you get and old girlfriend to talk to you?

I dumped a beautiful girl back in high school because she slept with her ex boyfriend before we were together and i couldnt handle the shame. I had oral sex with a few girls before her.

Now i saw her Facebook picture and want to talk to her again. She is still good looking and single. She won't accept any friend request.

I told her she was used goods, damaged goods, dirty, disappointing, and will never be good enough for the 4 months we dated.

Do you think she would talk to me? How do i reach her? Should i just leave her alone?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf leave her alone what she did with her ex before she met u was her buisness u can't be so horrible to a girl coz she slept wiv some1 else if a guy ever spoke to me like that no matter how many good times we had id still be like ur an inconsiderate ass hole leave me alone so leave her alone

• So you wouldn't give a guy chance to show you he changed?

• no my ex spoke to me like that n i dont wanna talk to him eva again how would u feel if i sed somthing like that to u

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her alone.

• Why?

• I'll leave that to the others to explain.

• We did have some good times.