Hey guys give me your opinion?

I want to know your opinion on how men deal with break ups differently tgan women. I mean like in terms of time frames. Do they tend to hurt less in the beginning or later.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The same process but guys are not know to show emotions due to society so we can hid it better than women who are constantly in touch with their emotion

Not saying guys have no emotions just that we hide it better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I've never really had a relationship but I had something close to it. It was very hard to deal with especially the initial days following after she said "no more". I was broken, depressed and in pain mentally. It really took a toll on me.
    Now? Well I say I feel better since I realize this is how things are supposed to be, no matter how bad you want them to be.

Accepting and understanding is what needs to happen first to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it all depends on what the person feels for the other. I broke up with a childhood love and it took me a while to get over it. Every girl I dated afterward I compared to her subconsciously and wrecked some of the future relationships I was in.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has been very few of them but thankfully she had the last word and there was nothing that could be changed to keep it afloat. I'd just go out to a mall or something and remind my self there's plenty of fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • It stings just as bad at first

0|0
    0|0
    • Well how come this prick acts like he doesn't care

• Show All
    • Ha ha that's great. Where do you live

• I'm in oklahoma

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!