Just found out my ex cheated on me. What am I going to do? She was my last hope.

Just found out my ex cheated on me.. What am i going to do? She was my last hope

We just got back together 5 days ago
What i mean by ex is that she's my ex now

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's an ex... how could she have cheated on you?

• This. Like. This. Is the only opinion. Should be the only opinion.

• Thanks for the vote of confidence..

• Those were your words, not mine.

What Girls Said 3

• she did not cheat on you cause of your looks. what a cop out. she doubted the future of the relationship. probably because you blame your relational problems on looks.

• Did she cheat on you while you were together so you broke up with her or did you just find out that your ex cheated on you before?

• Yes.. We just got back together Monday.. This is the first time she cheated on me. I know now im a real, fat, ugly loser

• Hey you are not a loser.. Even if u don't like the guy anymore u just have to be honest and say it, cheating is not the right choice. Don't feel bad about yourself, my bf once cheated on me, we broke up and we are back together now, bc i love him, and i could forgive. Just get your confidence back and fix things with her if thats what you truly want :)

• Wait so you got back together 5 days ago, but she your ex now?

What Guys Said 2

• She was your "last hope" only if she was the only available female on the planet, which I know that she was not.
    Put it in your library of life experiences and move on.

• You drop her for good this time

• What does it mean when people type " this" on a thread? What does "this" mean?

• I must really be a 5.. I just need to accept this and stop trying to get married and have a family

• You will do well your with the wrong girl, now she's out of your life for good this is a great thing what if you had married her and she did this?