Is the grass really greener on the other side? Ever had someone leave you for someone else or did u leave your s/o for someone else?

Did they return to you after a while or how long did it take you to realize that your making a mistake?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• The grass is different on the other side, not greener.. Everybody has flaws, the grass may seem greener in the beginning.. but after a while it just becomes normal grass to you, it's not that special anymore. And a lot of people then start to wonder: "What happened to that old grass, that old grass was pretty good.. maybe even better..".

Well my point is, you don't see a persons flaws untill you've been with them for a while. In the beginning a lot of people seem perfect, but after a while you'll see they aren't. So basically the grass may look greener, but most of the time it isn't.

• Xactly. It can take a while before the honeymoon wears off sometimes