My ex and I have been broken up for a year and he blocked me on all social media. Now all of a sudden I'm unblocked? He's married now. Whats up?

he's in the air force and the woman he married is also in the air force and theyre both stationed in japan until December.

• He regrets everything
  • He's just being a jerk
  • He misses me
    Vote C

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and it is Goodbye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who Suddenly comes out of three woodwork and Marks his X in your soft spot by pulling this little dilly with the Facebook friends factor, he may have had second thoughts of just letting the past be the past, letting bygones be bygones, doesn't hold a grudge anymore and wants to be friends or at least show you he has moved on and wants to now show some respect.
    "Until December" you are saying here that he is coming back your way again? If so, there may be another motive in mind by 'Unblocking' you and could be too he wants a little more in store than you bargained for... buyer beware if this is the case.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• D. He got over you and no longer sees a reason to block you. Besides, he's married now. You are no longer a romantic consideration.

• he realised the mistake he made by getting married and joining the airforce, and now he wants his old life back XD

• Possibly rubbing it in?

What Girls Said 3

• Where's the option for he's moved on and no longer gives two shits?

• Im going with he's over it and doesn't care. He's married now..

• i think he is trying to make you jealous. if you want to get back at him ignore him lol
    guys dont like it when they break up with a girl and she moves on. so show him you couldnt care less and not only did you not even notcie the first block but you didn't even know he unblocked you