Is saying your ex still loves you and regret his/her cheating the best revenge ever?

For some reason I fall hard in love with my exes. I don't know if they read m fear of responsibility or fear of commitment, despite me telling them anything, they never settle with me. Two of my exes were telling me how much they loved me until this day. One has a child from other woman (whom I know ) that never lasted a year. One got married to my friend (How ironic)!!! I feel the pain and regret in them. By the way I believe and been told that I look good. I only wanted to know why men do such things. I feel kind of victorious because I never fall for them. It is time for them to pay off. I guess the second one is ok with his marriage but told me that he wished I was his wife than his current wife. He even told me to go for a vacation with him. All paid. I declined both request and him being blocked. He is and will be his wife's biggest mistake.

01