How do you deal with heartbreak, personally?

How do you deal with heartbreak?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything everyone else said. Then I looked at my mistakes, in my situation I made some (not cheating). As painful as it was I admitted it to myself and owned. Once realizing this person was gone for good with another and gave up on me I got rif of everything. It hurts. But it is what it is. Even though I got what I felt deserved pain wise I know I'm not a bad person and don't deserve it forever. So I'm accepting they made their choice and I'll never see them again and on with my life. The world is your oyster, run if you have to. Take a trip and find yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• personally, i shut the world out, get a tattoo or a piercing, then play video games.
    must admit though, not very good at handling it lol

• I erase it from my mind so I can pretend it never happened.

• Damn heratbreak. what are you talking about?

• mark it off as an experience and learn from it.

• A week or so of crying, followed by a month or so of numbness, followed by a year or so of moping. Then one day, out of nowhere... "meh, fuck her." lol

What Girls Said 5

• Its very hard to get over hunny.. First thing you need to do is Delete everything from your ex all social media etc I did the mistake of gettin obsessed with my ex n his new bitch on it.. Best thing I did was delete everything.. Go out dont mope around the house listen to fast beat happy music.. Get out have fun even if you dont feel like it... You need to be around people for now or even just texting friends everyday espesh at night.. Its been 10 wks for me now n he had a new girl for last 6 wks i was together nearly 8 years so if I can get over it you can ,, Do me one thing though make sure you eat hunny I lost so much weight and it made me ill. No one is worth feeling that low about ,, They lost out not you babe so grab life with both hands n try and enjoy x

• This happened 2 weeks ago. I never cried, I've cried in the past and refuse to cry again. This time it was just anger, I stopped eating as much as I should, was very sad, couldnt focus on homework. Became obsessive trying to understand what happened on these sites. It took over my life.
    I lost weight from the break up I stressed out so hard.

He came bac last we and we are normal again, not even talking about it just acting like it never happened and we both are extremely happy. Hopefully Ill gain my weight back.

• I cry, sulk, bitch, and whine for a couple of days then I get the fuck over it. Life goes on.

• you do whatever makes you happy.
    listen to loud and happy music.
    dance your heart out.
    hangout and go for shopping with your friends.
    think positive.
    sketch and laugh.
    the world didn't end, sweetheart.

• Cry a bit, eat some chocolate, then look at their pics, press delete and laugh. voila!