Why am I attracted to douches?

I'm always attracted to douche bags. I always end up getting hurt. Ugh!

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are stupid.

What Guys Said 8

• Classic Conditioning at its finest... curse you society!!!
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...9ca7013fcb5986631e37c.jpg

• Do you have a good relationship with your father? I have heard some women seek out emotionally unavailable men in order to change him and somehow prove they deserve her father's love.

It may also just be an attraction to bad boys. Bad boys value themselves more than the woman, and as a result appear to have super confidence compared to most guys.

• Only you can answer that. It sounds corny and all that, but try a nice guy. At least he won't hurt you.

• Women are attracted to douches, I know why but am too tired to get into it.

• care to eleborate?

• Most girls are

• it's called axe effect

• It sounds harsh but you need to brush up on your self worth. Then you'll see a douche bag and recognize he's not good enough for you, he might be handsome and seem like a free spirit not giving a fuck, but you'll know he can't give you what you deserve so you'll rule him out.

What Girls Said 2

• I think because the douche guys are the ones that approach us most often so I tend to give in when I find a super smooth douche that makes me feel good, I don't know it sounds weird but makes sense to me:) maybe we aren't meant to rationalize it.

• I think all women at one point in time attracted douches, which sucks :(