Why is my ex texting me out of the blue? She dumped me 4 months ago and I walked away from her about 6 weeks ago going no contact?

After she dumped me we decided to try a fresh start. It "seemed" to be going well till I found out she was in a LDR with a guy she knew since she was a kid who is in Texas. Also found out it started before we split up.
I told her I wasn't going to share her with another guy, that I couldn't be just friends with her wanting more and wished her the best of luck. All in all with dignity I think.
So all of a sudden after a few weeks of no contact she is texting me things like "I know you prolly don't want to see or talk to me", I have things of yours to give you let's meet up". Any thoughts?

11