Picture of us kissing?

Why would my ex fwb/boyfriend send me a text pic of us kissing after we haven't talked in weeks... I told him to leave me alone... because he doesn't try to call, see me , or text me consistently... it feels like mind games we have told eachother we love eachother I. m confused...

02

Most Helpful Guy

• may be he realized his mistake.

• I kind of thought that at first , but we are going on a week and he hasn. t contacted me

• And after all the worrying I did over him... he texts 2 weeks later and says he is watching p*rn ... Guess I. m nothing to him... All the I love u stuff was BS... oh well live and learn

• I'm glad that you are satisfied, I pray for your better future, Stay Happy, Live Long, Good Luck :)