Should I get a divorce?

I am having sexual desires about the same sex. I like my husband and everything and I get satisfied by my fantasies but I don't know if I should continue like this. I don't want to share them with anyone. Help me.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Figure it out before ypu have kids. If you are bi and want a committed relationship i am not sure if you need to leave. If lesbian, dont put him through that afetr you have kids. I have seen it happen and it sucks for him and the kids. She is happy i guess but she screwed up everyone else to have it so i think she is quite selfish.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I had these desires since I was 5 though. I don't know maybe I should just keep them in my head.

• In ten years you may feel that you made a mistake and have to explore your gay side. Dont suppress it and have it pop up later when kids are involved and a husband, house etc. Figure out now what you really what to do before a lot more damage comes from it as he could have moved on and remarried, kids aren't involved and a family doesn't disintegrate around everyone involved. If you think you have it figured out and want to continue down the path thats fine but make it a final commitment and dont revisit it.

• If just fantasies than that is ok and shouldn't cause problems. If it is desire to actually do it. That is different.