I didn't cheat... but I made some mistakes and broke her heart?

I finally admitted to myself why I was given up on. I was scared to for a while because it was painful. I was forgiven and loved but ultimately it proved too much. She got with someone else real quick after we split. I deserved what I got. Fellas think about your choices and take care of your loved ones heart. I wrote this out... I doubt I'll send it to her. But here it is

"The other day you said you couldn't say anything to help but wished you could. I tout owning up but I was afraid for too long to admit to myself that I hurt you too many times and that's why you gave up. Doesn't matter what I've learned how I've grown or changed, or that I would always come around, admit I was wrong and choose you and was always crazy about you. Doesn't change that I did those things and I truly lost something and someone that meant so much to me and I'll have to live with that. I feel like I was the worse man ever to you and I'm rightfully resented for it and got what I deserved. Am I bad man?"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you deserve it. Everyone makes mistake without knowing or not just giving a thought of it many times before acting it out and the consequences along with it, until it's too late for us to turn back time and make it right.

From what you said, she got someone real quick after you split.. sorry to say this but I don't think she really loves you. Coz if she does, not that quick to replace you and still thinks of respecting your relationship though it already ended. And.. trust me, you deserve someone better and we all does.

0|0
    0|0
    • She left another guy for me once. I got my chances. Thank you though.

• Show All
    • yeah? haha! thanks coz you appreciate my opinion.. even though it's not really a big help for you.

• I hope you'll be doing fine..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll say this... you're not a bad man. You're just human. Feel better soon bud.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah you need to remove the last two lines; it sounds like a genuine message, but once you add the pity of needing her approval, it comes across as self serving.

I'm glad that you feel you've learned from it. But you need to apologize and wish her well; not apologize and then search for her approval, that's giving the past relationship too much power over your own happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who is a little older than most on the forum, I would say just sent the message to her for no other reason than that it will clear your conscious. And that you did the right thing and apologised. You will be able to look back years from now knowing, that while you made mistakes, you righted your wrong. We all make mistakes!, what makes us good people is our ability to confront these mistakes, make amends and move forward.

1|0
    0|0
  • you never know if she got with someone real quick because she didn't have the strength to do it on her own without you...

I'd send her the message. ( minus the last two lines personally ). Either way she takes it, you did the right thing. I think she'll appreciate it though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll think about it. She might have heard enough from me lol.

• At least you learned from your mistake, if she moved on so quick maybe she was not worth it anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you messed up a lot , Actions will be the only thing that will show her how you've changed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I did that to a degree. Ran out of time. Can't exactly do that now.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes