I didn't cheat... but I made some mistakes and broke her heart?

I finally admitted to myself why I was given up on. I was scared to for a while because it was painful. I was forgiven and loved but ultimately it proved too much. She got with someone else real quick after we split. I deserved what I got. Fellas think about your choices and take care of your loved ones heart. I wrote this out... I doubt I'll send it to her. But here it is

"The other day you said you couldn't say anything to help but wished you could. I tout owning up but I was afraid for too long to admit to myself that I hurt you too many times and that's why you gave up. Doesn't matter what I've learned how I've grown or changed, or that I would always come around, admit I was wrong and choose you and was always crazy about you. Doesn't change that I did those things and I truly lost something and someone that meant so much to me and I'll have to live with that. I feel like I was the worse man ever to you and I'm rightfully resented for it and got what I deserved. Am I bad man?"

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you deserve it. Everyone makes mistake without knowing or not just giving a thought of it many times before acting it out and the consequences along with it, until it's too late for us to turn back time and make it right.

From what you said, she got someone real quick after you split.. sorry to say this but I don't think she really loves you. Coz if she does, not that quick to replace you and still thinks of respecting your relationship though it already ended. And.. trust me, you deserve someone better and we all does.

• She left another guy for me once. I got my chances. Thank you though.

• yeah? haha! thanks coz you appreciate my opinion.. even though it's not really a big help for you.

• I hope you'll be doing fine..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll say this... you're not a bad man. You're just human. Feel better soon bud.