He tried to break up with me and said we should still be friends. But then he said forget it and that we should give it another chance?

I've been seeing this guy and I know we were both really serious. But he starting getting busy and became more and more distant. So I tried to talk about it and he said he didn't think it would work out between us and we should just be friends. But in the same convo he said to forget about everything he just said. He said he wants to give it another chance. That really confused me. I don't know why he changed his mind I don't know how he really feels about me. If anyone has some insight please help >_<

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I wish i did but the girl I was sorta seeing has been being distant and ignoring me lately or saying she's been busy! Wish i knew where her head was at

What Girls Said 1

• you need to ask him this, not us. he can give you a real answer.