hi there. I suck at breaking ups. i always feel guilty when i see pretty lady cry and then can't go through with it.
the sex was never good to me. she's more like a dead meat which is ok cuz i like to take control, but after few hours i get tired and i would like her to get involved while i catch my breath. but she's a total nooby (which is ok, she will get there in time) but we got nothing in common and lately she's starting to get moody and a bit needy and I don't know how to put it in a nice way, but it has been few months now i can see no future. and whats freaking me out is that i have zero feelings for her, and i think she's almost ready to drop the L word on me.
so what do i do to gently let her down?
- tell her exactly whats bothering me?Vote A
- tell her its not you its me to protect her feelings?Vote B
- tell her i got a job offer in France? basically lie (the guilt trip would kill me tho)Vote C
- tell her things are not working out for me, sorry, you are a lovely person but our timing couldn't been any worst and life is cruelVote D
- I think you are getting too attached and afraid I'm not. so we gotta stop this before someone gets hurt (my favorite)Vote E