Should I tell him I like him?

Last night I started to talk to my crush and I was about to tell him I like him. I said "Can I tell you something?" And he said yeah go ahead and I haven't responded yet because I'm too scared now. Should I go ahead and tell him? I know he used to like me but we rarely talk anymore so I doubt he does now. I don't want to mess everything up even further. I don't know how he will respond. I know he likes this other girl but he says he likes a few girls. What if he gets weirded out? I don't know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he seeing anyone right now? If not just sit him down and take his hand in yours, look into his eyes and say to him. "We've been friends for quite a while now and as we've gotten to know each other more and more i've really started to develop feelings for you. I'd like us to see where they lead and if you feel the same way i'd like to go out with you." If he has any real romantic feelings for you and if he's a good person to begin with he'll probably say yes. I hope it works out very well and you're both very happy together.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't say it through text. Even though it's more scary, do it in person. Go for it! If he doesn't ike you back, then he isn't the one for you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, tell him. And if he gets "freaked out", oh well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just told him and he basically told me that he's not interested AT ALL and wants nothing to do with me anymore. But thanks. It just wasn't meant to be I guess

• Head high. Onward!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes