Should I tell him I like him?

Last night I started to talk to my crush and I was about to tell him I like him. I said "Can I tell you something?" And he said yeah go ahead and I haven't responded yet because I'm too scared now. Should I go ahead and tell him? I know he used to like me but we rarely talk anymore so I doubt he does now. I don't want to mess everything up even further. I don't know how he will respond. I know he likes this other girl but he says he likes a few girls. What if he gets weirded out? I don't know what to do

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he seeing anyone right now? If not just sit him down and take his hand in yours, look into his eyes and say to him. "We've been friends for quite a while now and as we've gotten to know each other more and more i've really started to develop feelings for you. I'd like us to see where they lead and if you feel the same way i'd like to go out with you." If he has any real romantic feelings for you and if he's a good person to begin with he'll probably say yes. I hope it works out very well and you're both very happy together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't say it through text. Even though it's more scary, do it in person. Go for it! If he doesn't ike you back, then he isn't the one for you!