No contact with ex for a week?

We were broken up he broke up with me through text. I get that I was jealous and controlling, but we have been together for 5 years and I wish he never gave up on me. I miss him like crazy and he has not contacted me. I have not contacted him either or responded to his break up text.. He said it was officially over, but he has done this before broke up with me and came what should I do? I miss him like crazy.. Although I go out every night not a day goes by that I don't think of him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Come back in 6 months. Either that or just talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he won't answer I'm scared

• If he doesn't answer what happens? Nothing. Oh well.

If he does answer though... You really need to do a risk assessment.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've been together for 5 years, at the very least you should talk to him. Tell him how you're feeling, apologize if necessary and see what he has to say. I know it's scary, but if he doesn't respond, at least you'll know where you stand.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• When jealousy and controlling enters a relationship.. the other person is bound to be frustrated at that... this is why most of the relationships fail. you should at least talk to him and apologize to him... he may come back or he may not.. you can wait and see or you have to move on... but learn from your mistakes.. don't be jealous and controlling in your next relationship...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes