I love my ex so much and it's such a complex situation. Help!

Me and my ex broke up 2 months from today actually. I was cutting and he said he was too immature to handle that so he decided we should both be friends (I'm clean now and he knows it) . At first it was really messed up with emotions hating each other and shit but then we became really good friends and it's is essentially the exact same as when we dated (taking out the romance of course) we text all day and walk together in the halls everywhere we go. He gets really upset if I complain about the break up but if I just talk about dating again he's nice about it he said he thinks we should really just stay friends but he doesn't know. He acts really affectionate like he'll say aww a lot when I act cute and if I'm cold or hurt he hugs me. We hung out downtown and he bought me everything and we shared a cupcake. He's bought me two stuffed animals with his own money as well. Last night he said "I still care about you a lot, I love you as a friend. I'd still take a bullet for you" I am so confused and I love this guy more than anyone else I love him with every cell in my body how can I win him back? I miss him so much and I don't know how to become more than friends again

12

Most Helpful Guy

• hey you are under 18... not wonder you don't know what to do... he is your ex now... stop hanging around him and leave him alone... that will make him come back to you...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let him be and leave him alone. Once he sees that you have moved on he will probably come back to you, who knows.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE